Brew-Boss 240 Volt Electric Brewery Controller Upgrade from V2 to V3Good news! If you have a V2 Brew-Boss controller, we can modify the unit to use the new V3 control board with the rotary menu.
The new V3 control board includes the following improvements over previous versions:
- New 32-bit processor is faster and more powerful than previous versions
- Robust WiFi integrated into the controller with easier configuration for home and office networks
- Automatic firmware updates over the web when controller connected to internet
- Added a rotary input switch that allows users to:
- Manually control brewing functions right on the controller
- Control fermentation
- Brew without the need for the companion Android App
- Set temperature setpoints for the controller to hold automatically
- Set a countdown timer
- Control and Configure the Hops-Boss and Accu-Fill devices
- Set brewing parameters
Please be aware that the upgrade includes replacing the existing control board inside the unit with the new V3 control board, which involves additional drilling of the control enclosure as well as requiring some of the internal components (240 volt sockets for Pump and Tablet will be replaced with ones that do not require adapters). The existing switch on the controller will be retained and will not be upgraded to the new style rotary switch on the V3 controllers. Also, the rotary switch will be positioned with no printed legend as there is on the V3 controller as the V3 overlay is not compatible with the V2 style switch. Brew-Boss will retain the old control board.
- New accessory port that allows the Hops-Boss and Accu-Fill devices to be plugged in and automatically recognized by the controller.
- Added menu functions that allow setting of operational parameters
To return you controller, please pack carefully so the controller will not be damaged in shipment and send to
W1236 industrial Drive
Ixonia, WI 53036
Please order this item, which will automatically add return shipping costs to the item based on your address. Please include a copy of your order inside the box with the controller. It may take 1-2 weeks after we receive the order to complete the modifications.
By ordering this product, you accept all liabilities for any and all
damages that may occur by your usage of this equipment. Further you
agree to install all equipment in accordance with your local codes and
regulations as required. We will require that you sign liability release
prior to shipping you hardware.